Interesting facts about Novosibirsk, Russia.
- Before the early 20's of the last century the city of Novosibirsk had two time regions. The difference between the left and the right sides of the Ob river was one hour.
- Novosibirsk has the streets named after Galileo, Kopernik, Mozart, Newton and Shakespeare.
- The streets with the names of Katodnaya and Anodnaya (Cathode and Anode) cross each other.
- The Planirovochnaya (Planning) Street is both parallel and perpendicular to itself and has a cross-section with itself.
- The city has the longest subway bridge in the world with the length of 2145 m.
If you can contribute more interesting facts about the city or have any other additional info about the places shown on the webcams please write here